unknown CA when trying to authenticate

Tyler Montney montneytyler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:22:43 CET 2021

"That really isn't answering my question. Do the users have access to the
shell on the Unifi controller?  Or are the users trying to gain network
access via WiFi? If it's the second one, then again... what is the user
system running?  How did you configure it?"

For instance, a Windows client trying to connect to a WiFi network. It
tries to connect, is prompted for a username and password, then says "Can't
connect to this network". (Simultaneously, I have "freeradius -X" running,
where I see the CA error.)

"You configured the end-user system to use WiFi."

The only thing I have done on the end user system is import the root CA.

"There is existing documentation which tells you how to configure WiFi."

Please verify which documentation you're referring to, so that I know we're
on the same page.