unknown CA when trying to authenticate

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Feb 23 00:55:12 CET 2021

> On Feb 22, 2021, at 6:36 PM, Tyler Montney <montneytyler at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> "Did you give a *full* description of what you wanted to do, as requested
> in http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help"
>
> Truncated -X output, and no config initially. I got to the mailing list by
> landing on https://freeradius.org/support/ from Google, then going to
> mention of this page. Someone should include this link to that page there.

  When you subscribe to the list, you get an email pointing you to that page.  It helps to read it.

  As for the rest of your message... you can give tons of detail to prove you did nothing wrong.  But when you want help, you give almost no information.  Most people would see the contradiction here.

> If someone else here wants to help, I'll take it from them. Perhaps someone
> else on here is a "mind reader". You're off the hook.

  Stop your personal attacks, or you will be unsubscribed from the list, and permanently banned.

  This is your only warning.