How to create Custom Modules for freeradius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 13 13:30:57 CEST 2021

On Jul 13, 2021, at 5:48 AM, CHANDAN BR <chandanbr199627 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to create custom modules for freeradius with the reference <
> https://wiki.freeradius.org/contributing/modules3#build-system-integration_standalone-makefiles
>> but this will be quite difficult, So please suggest me a tutorial or
> share related documents to do that.

  All of the documentation we have is publicly available.  There is no "secret documentation" which you get by asking on the mailing list.

  The internal APIs have extensive documentation.  You can do:

cd doc/source
make

  Then open html/index.html

  And it will make Doxygen documentation, all HTML, with pictures and cross-links.

  If you have *specific* questions, it's best to ask those.  Asking a very high level and vague question means that any answer is gong to be high level and vague.