axis audio module and EAP-TLS

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 19 15:29:31 CEST 2021

On Jul 19, 2021, at 9:23 AM, Giovanni Venturi <gventuri at nexera.it> wrote:
> Sorry if you received personally the reply. Thunderbird doesn't reply to the list by deafult. Sorry. It will never happen again. Sorry.

  No worries.

> So it is the camera doesn't send the correct data, I suppose, because I verifyed each certificate and the id and password. Freeradius replies in this way:

  Please use "radiusd -X" as documented everywhere.  We don't need to see dates in the debug output.

  FreeRADIUS seems to do EAP-TLS, and then the device does:

> Mon Jul 19 15:14:29 2021 : Debug: (1) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP NAK (3)
> Mon Jul 19 15:14:29 2021 : Debug: (1) eap: Peer NAK'd indicating it is not willing to continue

  Well, that's bad.

  Make sure that mods-available/eap has

	default_eap_type = tls

  If that still doesn't work, then the camera is garbage.