[EXT] TLS 1.3

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jun 4 14:40:05 CEST 2021

On Jun 4, 2021, at 5:40 AM, HERCEK, Marián <marian.hercek at ucm.sk> wrote:

> I had to downgrade to 3.0.21 where old devices work.
>
> I've tried config from 3.0.21 with 3.0.22 binary - didn't work.

  What does that mean?  Is there debug output you can share?

> I've tried config shipped with 3.0.22 binary - didn't work.
> I've tried numerous config changes suggested on internet and here - didn't work.
>
> I've tried 3.0.21 binary with backuped 3.0.21 config - it works.

 "I did stuff and it doesn't work, you guys fix it".

  Well, we don't know how to fix things if we don't know what's wrong.

  I don't have enough money or time to buy and test all possible equipment.  The project relies on feedback and help from the community.