G Suite Secure LDAP - FreeRADIUS (pfSense) - Authentication - Regarding

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:25:37 CEST 2021

Hi

That's just the configuration.  What is your client trying to do? You'll
need to be doing EAP-TTLS/PAP as the ldap  is just an oracle of data and
cannot do challenge response.  This can all be tested on command line

One quick thing,  your ldap instantiation has an error,  you have more
spare than max,  so you don't have any spares. You probably want to have a
larger max or don't use any dynamic sizing

alan