Some Questions For Savers

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jun 15 14:07:29 CEST 2021

On Jun 15, 2021, at 4:50 AM, mohamed almeshal <mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  *   How I can forbid add accounting record if the user not found in radcheck ?

  The NAS should only send accounting records if the server sent Access-Accept for that user.

  You can always write an SQL query to see if a radcheck entry exists, and then not write the accounting data to SQL.

  But you're asking about a solution here.  A much better approach is to describe the problem, and then see if we can help you find a solution.

  So what's the problem?

>  *   I need to know the performance of my radius with radperf but I can't find any useful way to do that?

  Keep sending it more and more packets per second, until it begins to slow down.