Getting error only when *not* running in debug mode....

Mark J. Bobak mark at bobak.net
Fri Jun 18 20:22:27 CEST 2021

Hi Alan,

Ok, I took your advice.  I have started over, and not touched PAM at all.
I now have:
Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
freeradius 3.0.23
mysql 8.0.25
daloRadius 1.1-2

And, so far, so good.  I have a user defined in MySQL, and radtest will
return an Access-Accept, so that's good, but there is no totp integration
yet.

I'm a little lost on how to configure totp, and while I'm guessing it's
well documented somewhere, my Google-fu seems to be lacking.  I can't seem
to find anything on totp module configuration.  Can someone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks,

-Mark