proxy.conf (from v2 to v3) - edoroam - NRO - configurations - requested - regarding

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Tue Jun 22 13:46:31 CEST 2021

On 22/06/2021 12:42, P.Thirunavukkarasu wrote:
> Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am not asking you to write my code.
> Just I want to check my code.
> I am a Veterinary Faculty, not a person from IT or Computer Science
> Ok, I am in touch with my NRO.
> I am trying to debug my code.
> FreeRADIUS is running smoothly with my G Suite LDAP for my local users.
> The Only issue is eduroam.

Understood. But the easiest way to find out if it works or not is to try
it. Then if it doesn't work and you can't understand it, come here with
"I tried X and this isn't working, please could someone help explain it".

Asking people here to check every line of your config is basically just
asking for free consultancy. It's a lot of work, when you can just check
it to see for yourself.

--
Matthew