How to install a specific version of freeradius via apt?

Mark Antony mark.antony.4 at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 14 16:19:24 CET 2021

Yes, we are aware of that. Hence we don't usually use stream packages, and hence my question if pin pointing to an older version was a possibility. So no worries.

VM is not an option, since these servers are with different providers. We have a bash installation script as base line for future installations that has worked very well in the past.

The only solution I see is to auto compile version 3.0.21 within the installation script, that way we control the version we want.