Need support for radclient tool

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Mar 16 14:18:26 CET 2021

On Mar 16, 2021, at 8:03 AM, Bjørn Mork <bjorn at mork.no> wrote:

> Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> writes:
>>
>>  That's "master" branch, not v3.
>
> That's where new features are supposed to go, right?
>
> (and I consider it a new feature since '-i' never worked before)

  It worked a long time ago, maybe in the v2 era?  It's sort of useful.

> Or just release v4.0 :-)

  v4 is still a ways ago.  At this point, I *hope* to release v4 before then tenth anniversary of v3.

  The reality is we're still reworking major internals of v4.  We don't want to release something that "sort of works", but has issues.  People will end up still using v3, and we'll have even more work to support different versions of the server.

  Once v4 is out, it will be even more documented, with many more regression tests, and will be ready for production.