Authentication with ldap support

Marco Miglietta marco.miglietta at unisalento.it
Tue Mar 30 12:25:30 CEST 2021

Thank you Alan. I hope in a short time to become a little expert with
freeradius while I try to solve daily problems.
I would to use freeradius for authentication and only  to verify user
password with the one that is in external ldap that I bind.
Where have I to operate, what are the involved config files ?
Do you have any suggestions ?
Thank you v.m.

Marco.