Freeradius and deploying client certificates for Windows OS

Tony Skalski ajs at stolaf.edu
Mon May 3 18:18:37 CEST 2021

That guide looks reasonable (after a quick glance). They are standard
SSL/TLS certs - you might want to pay attention to key length and hash
algorithm, but I don't know of any reason why they would be incompatible
with FreeRADIUS. You will need to configure FR to accept the certs, but
that probably doesn't count as "fiddling".

Disclaimer: I am a FreeRADIUS newb, but have operated AD Certificate
Services for 12+ years.

--
*Tony Skalski*
System Administrator | IT

*Office: *507-786-3227 <(507)786-3227>
1510 St. Olaf Avenue Northfield, MN 55057
stolaf.edu