Problems with VLAN selection

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Tue May 4 16:14:02 CEST 2021

On 04/05/2021 15:04, Tom Yates wrote:
> and clients with correct usernames and passwords do.  But the VLAN
> information I'm trying to pass to the Arubas is either not being passed,
> or it's being ignored, and everyone ends up on VLAN 52.

You can see in the debug output that it's returning in the inner tunnel,
but not in the outer. The outer is what the NAS sees, so you need to
copy the attributes so they are returned to the NAS.

See the section in sites-available/inner-tunnel:

   #
   #  Instead of "use_tunneled_reply", change this "if (0)" to an
   #
   if (0) {

Set that to if (1), and it will copy the inner-tunnel reply into the
session-state list. The attributes will then get copied from the
session-state list to the outer reply in sites-available/default post-auth.

--
Matthew