How do I see if the user has disconnected?

Mark Antony mark.antony.4 at protonmail.com
Sat May 15 20:20:12 CEST 2021

> Your questions are vague, and use inconsistent / wrong terminology. This makes it difficult to help you.

It's ok, I was helped here and closed it off thanking all people involved.

> The problem is that when you use confusing terminology, I have no idea what you mean. Please don't use that as an excuse to explain basic concepts to someone who's been doing RADIUS for ~25 years. It's not polite.

I can tell you are doing this for 25 years. You probably think everyone has the same level of understanding as you do. I'm doing this for short while and I wasn't comparing myself to you, in case I have hurt your pride, that wasn't my intention.

I didn't intend to say anything that was impolite. We are having a normal conversation. Speaking of impolite, the way you continue patronising me is not polite.

> No, FreeRADIUS does not trigger an update. That's not how RADIUS works.

You probably misunderstood me.  I didn't say that. In other words the timeout declaration of NAS was longer than the Acct-Interim-Interval of Freeradius. This is what threw me off.

It is all working now. All good. Thanks
Mark