error start freeradius -x

Flavio Bono flavio at cbitsrl.it
Thu Nov 18 20:37:24 CET 2021

Sorry I'm confused,
maybe I have not explained well, my intent is to configure the freeradius
so that it verifies username and password in the active directories of
windows server 2019 through the ldap service.

I configured the ldap file and I symlinked the mod_enable directory, I
followed some sites and posts to check my error but I always get the same
"wrong credentials" result

The freeradius at the start keeps saying that the credentials are wrong,
but as you can see I have checked them with ldapsearch and they work.

I followed what is reported in the ldap file to insert the pameters, but I
think I should see an example to understand where I am wrong.

Can I find configuration examples to verify my error?

I believe that many IT have connected freeradius to the AD of windows 2019,
and will certainly have changed a few parameters to do so but I cannot find
a guide that explains it in detail.

Can you recommend a guide?

Grazie.