Add client IP address to log messages

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Tue Nov 23 14:52:24 CET 2021

One other question this brings up is do the entries in clients.conf respect precedent?

Meaning if I define one other NAS/client while leaving the current localhost/127.0.0.1 entry in tact will it fall back to the 'global/default' entry if it can't find the specific one defined or is it either/or?

I think that should be my last question, sorry for bothering you guys.

-Drew