HTTP headers

Stjepan Roić roic27 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:13:47 CET 2021

Hi,

I'm trying to set up EAP-TTLS wifi auth to REST API endpoint. I started
with basic config and have local auth working but stuck on getting
Access-Accept from the API. I have set up rest module but struggling to
insert HTTP headers into the request. Can't find it in the docs and only

http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2020-July/098472.html

where you suggested how to insert headers in post auth methods. I tried the
same in my authenticate just before "rest" but this doesn't work.

        update control {
         &REST-HTTP-Header :="secret:
1f215f4a27653bd17ddc54e320a1c61e37949fe5"
         &REST-HTTP-Header :="uuid: 84ce0574-5074-4b53-9ddc-fcb2c935a1b1"
         &REST-HTTP-Header :="Content-Type: application/json"
        }
        rest

What is the correct way to insert HTTP header in the request for
authentication sent to external REST server and what syntax should be used
for multiple headers (I just multiplied rows here but not sure it should be
like that)?

Thank you