FreeRADIUS - Google LDAP - Error in debug mode - Regarding

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Oct 21 16:14:27 CEST 2021

On Oct 21, 2021, at 5:04 AM, P.Thirunavukkarasu <drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in> wrote:
> Yes. We are trying to build a new RADIUS server in a new VM. (Hyper-V).
> https://wiki.freeradius.org/building/Platforms The core team suggested
> FreeBSD as the top among the others. Shall we proceed with FreeBSD? 32 bit
> or 64 bit which one is best? Or any other linux versions?

  It all depends on what you want.  But it's 2021... 32-bit systems aren't very relevant.

> I am having a few doubts? Can you plz guide me?
> Windows clients failed to authenticate in FreeRADIUS. But in debug mode no
> error messages were noticed.

  <sigh>  If you're not going to post the debug output, I don't know why you're asking questions here.  You've been told REPEATEDLY to do this.

> Any reason for it? How to connect the windows clients?

  Follow the documentation.

> We tried to set the maximum connection, bandwidth limitation,download and
> upload limits per user group of LDAP.

  Follow the documentation.

> I don't know where to start on the FreeRADIUS server..Just give a clue to
> start

  Read the docs and get up to speed.