FreeRADIUS - vlan - LDAP - Google Workspace OU - Dynamic Assignment - Regarding

P.Thirunavukkarasu drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in
Mon Sep 6 13:43:53 CEST 2021

Hi all,
We configured the G Suite LDAP with FreeRADIUS server with the great
support of our group.
One more help requested from the user for the following requirements
I am sorry for any inconvenience for this mail
We are having different WLAN SSIDs in our campus.
Similarly there are different OU in the Google Workspace
For Example
OU faculty: vlan 10
OU PG Student: vlan 20
OU UG Student: vlan 30
Our requirement is to assign the different vlan ID for each OU of the
Google Workspace.
https://techblog.glendaleacademy.org/freeradius/dynamic-vlans-and-g-suite
In the above page they explained about the different groups. Can we apply
the same for the OU?
Your suggestions would be highly appreciated...
*Dr.P.Thirunavukkarasu*, MVSc, PhD(Medicine), MCA
Assistant Professor