segmentation violation

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 7 14:54:48 CEST 2021

On Sep 7, 2021, at 8:50 AM, Franro Paxton <franro at ionlinesp.co.za> wrote:
> I need help with the below error
>
> freeradius.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=11/SEGV
>
> Yesterday we got alerts that most of our radius servers restarted after some investigation this is what I got, from here I am unable to determine what exactly could have caused this.
>
> Any help will be appreciated greatly.

  You have given precisely zero information about this issue.  There is absolutely nothing we can do to help.

  On the other hand, if you follow the documentation and give useful information, we may be able to help.

  You can open an issue on GitHub at https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/issues

  When you open an issue, PLEASE follow the documentation.  If you don't, the issue will be closed.