Checkrad and IPv6 NAS IP address

Fabricio Viana fabricioviana at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:21:56 CEST 2021

Hi Alan! First of all, thanks for the quick response!

>  Huh?  The main FreeRADIUS GitHub repository is at https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/  It's pointed to from http://freeradius.org.

>  I don't recommend looking at third-party repositories for FreeRADIUS.  They are many years out of date.

  I had so many tabs open in my browser that I didn't even realize I wasn't in the correct repository! Sorry for this mistake.

>  Patch rlm_sql.c to accept IPv6 addresses.  This requires code changes.  I'll take a look.

>  Alan DeKok

Unfortunately I can't help in this regard, as I don't know the C language... But thanks again for your willingness to check what can be done. I will be looking forward to it!

Regards

Fabricio Viana