Radsec Regression Alpine 3.14

Emile Swarts emile.swarts123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:33:52 CEST 2021

No radsecproxy in this production setup, tested with 2 APs (Aruba 305 and
Mist) establishing a connection directly to the server.

When debugging this, we did run tests with eapol_test going through
radsecproxy to the upgraded server running locally, and strangely this
succeeded.

I have switched the OS to the latest version of Ubuntu and this seems to
work. The code is in version control and could craft a reproducible test
case.