Version 3.2.0 has been released

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 22 13:06:35 UTC 2022

On Apr 21, 2022, at 7:05 PM, Matthew Newton <mcn at freeradius.org> wrote:

> Version 3.2.0 has now been released. This is the new "feature" branch of v3.
>
> All features and bug fixes from 3.0.x are included in the 3.2.0 release.
>
> Notable updates include:
>
> - Support PEAP and TTLS with TLS 1.3. This has been tested with wpa_supplicant and Windows 11.
> - Support OpenSSL 3.
> - Support for the haproxy "PROXY" protocol.

  Thanks!

  I'll also note that the LDAP module no longer closes active connections when chasing referrals.  This can improve performance.

  The 3.0 release will remain as the "stable, bug-fix only" release.

  Other than new features added to 3.2, it will always be possible to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.2, and use the same configuration.