SAML auth backend?

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Tue Aug 9 08:14:08 UTC 2022

Hi,

we have the task to authenticate network access against a Azure Active
Directory. I have seen some solutions. So basically it should be
possible to use the Azure AD Directory Services (LDAP).

Is there an easier way to use the SAML REST API of Azure AD? Perhaps not
in the recent REST module of FR, but in the upcoming, improved module?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München