Fwd: Frerradius with M$ SQL-Problem with query.conf

Niko Reinhard reiniko at web.de
Mon Aug 22 19:38:40 UTC 2022

Betreff: Re: Frerradius with M$ SQL-Problem with query.conf
Datum: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 21:37:15 +0200
Von: Niko Reinhard <reiniko at web.de>
An: Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>

Hello Alan,

many thanks for this very quick response.

"My only suggestion here is to try tracking down...."
Hrmm. I can do that gladly, but I'm not so familiar with Freeradius and
I dont'know how to get the versions between 3.0.17 and .25... sorry.
Networkradius offers all versions between 0.20 and 0.25, this should be
enough for the start, but - I dont know how to get them! The baseurl is:
baseurl=http://packages.networkradius.com/freeradius-3.0/centos/$releasever/
and this gives me only the latest version...  can you help me with this
please?

Regarding my annex: The file is
/etc/raddb/mods-config/sql/main/mssql/queries.conf and the original
varaible was ${..class.column_name}, whitch this radiusd does not start.
I changed the variable on line 212, 282,390 and 491 to
${....class.column_name} and the the radiusd -X could be started.

Best regards
Reinhard