Send Disconnect Packet From Radius to Mikrotik

Mohd Yusuf Siddiqui joseph490 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 15:46:30 UTC 2022

It is Network management issue, you require to config the gateway for
devices inside, but it has security issue at the same time. Take decisions
judicially.

Other:
Have Daemon running on each device to send/receive connection from Radius.

Regards
Mohd Yusuf Siddiqui
Mob.
+91.9910339143
New Delhi(India)

*__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________*

This communication & accompanying documents ("this e-mail") contains
confidential and/or privileged information for exclusive    use of the
individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the company & delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized use
or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Representations in this
e-mail are subject to contract. As an e-mail user please be cautious of the
technical & other vulnerabilities of the internet which may result in malicious
and/or unauthorized access to / use / alteration of e-mails/e-mail IDs.
Thank you.