replay

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Dec 11 23:09:34 UTC 2022

On Dec 11, 2022, at 5:02 PM, mohamed almeshal <mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com> wrote:

> the problem Alan is simply that NAS is UBNT and it's behavior is not predicted , it's close the session even when I set session-timeout
> so this solution is shortcut to that

  Using the sqlcounter module isn't a solution.  The sqlcounter module uses its configuration to automatically calculate Session-Timeout.  That's it.

  So if the NAS ignored Session-Timeout when you configure it manually, then the NAS will also ignore Session-Timeout when it's calculated by the sqlcounter module.

  Fix the NAS, or buy a NAS which respects Session-Timeout.  You cannot use the sqlcounter module to magically make the NAS respect Session-Timeout.