Centralized accounting and coa/disconnect

BuzzSaw Code buzzsaw.code at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 03:24:26 UTC 2022

This is almost working great, I did hit two snags:

1)  There is no COA-Packet-DST-IPv6-Address attribute defined in the
default dictionary - since there is a COA-Packet-DST-IP-Address
should there not also be a COA-Packet-DST-IPv6-Address defined like so
?

ATTRIBUTE       COA-Packet-DST-IPv6-Address             1117    ipv6addr

2) I added a custom attribute used to pass the actual COA target
address over to the distributed radius server, but I found it wasn't
being sent over.  Using (or misusing) a vendor defined attribute
worked, then I recall reading somewhere there are rules about what
attributes are passed/proxied and that certain numerical rangers are
filtered ?  Is that right ?  Where are those rules documented ?  Is it
in the dictionary files somewhere ?