Understanding dynamic radiusClients in openldap

Dave Macias davama at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:13:48 UTC 2022

Update:

added ldif client as so:

dn: cn=xxx:xx:x:x:x:xxff:fe57:cd00,ou=clients,ou=radius,dc=datacom,dc=net
objectClass: top
objectClass: radiusClient
objectClass: ipHost
cn: xxx:xx:x:x:x:xxff:fe57:cd00
ipHostNumber: xxx:xx:x:x:x:xxff:fe57:cd00
radiusClientShortname: location1
radiusClientIdentifier: my-nas-name
radiusClientSecret: mysecret

Not a fan of the repeated IP but just testing for now.
Next will be making it work as a dynamic client, but that's a separate
thread.

Thank you again for the awesome support!

Best,
Dave