[EXTERNAL] Help in Configuring EAP-SIM

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Feb 9 13:53:13 UTC 2022

On Feb 8, 2022, at 7:36 PM, Shane Guan via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> Thanks for your responses. I switched over to master branch but I am unable to start the server. I have attached logs when I invoke "sudo freeradius -Xf" What would be the cause for this?

> Error : Network - Failed adding new socket to network event loop: Failed inserting filters for FD 16: EFAULT: Bad address
> Error : /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default[209]: Opening radius I/O interface failed

  Hmm... I don't recall seeing that.

  My guess is that you're using an older libkqueue?  We've put a lot of fixes into the upstream libkqueue repository, but those fixes haven't all made it into the Linux distributions.

  In any case... the "master" branch isn't released, and may or may not work on a daily basis.

  I've pushed fixes to v3 for the crash you saw.  So basic SIM authentication should work there.