[EXTERNAL] Help in Configuring EAP-SIM

Shane Guan shaneguan at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 10 20:11:26 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the tip about libkqueue. I built and installed the latest version of that library and then was able to compile, install, and run the master branch with freeradius -Xf. However, I am still having difficulty with the configuration for eap-sim. For some reason the eapol_test client says that it can't process a packet? I have attached logs.

Thanks,
Shane