Getting remote proxy details in unlang

Mark Donnelly mark at painless-security.com
Mon Feb 28 20:41:42 UTC 2022

Hey all:

I have a setup where I'm working with multiple partners for
authentication.  I have the proxying set up, and authentication is working
great.

The next step is that we want to do some reporting based on various
factors, including which partner receives the proxied requests.  The way I
currently have it structured, this corresponds to a home_server_pool (but
could be open to change if needed).  I've spent a good part of yesterday
looking for what I can write in Unlang to give me that information, but I
can't figure out if it's exposed via any variable, list, or attribute.

Does FreeRADIUS expose the home_server or home_server_pool of a proxy
request anyplace where I could incorporate it into an expression to throw
into a filename or log line?

Thanks in advance!,
--Mark Donnelly
  Painless Security