EAP-PEAP - difference between 3.0.25 and 3.2

Kamil Jońca kjonca at op.pl
Tue Jul 5 18:14:38 UTC 2022

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> writes:

> On Jun 29, 2022, at 3:01 PM, Kamil Jońca <kjonca at op.pl> wrote:
>>>  The FreeRADIUS packages should use only one version of OpenSSL.
>> Why?
>
>   What I mean is that you shouldn't install two versions of FreeRADIUS, each of which depends on different versions of OpenSSL.

I don't.  Dependency system enforces that only one freeradius version is
installed in system. So for testing I continously upgraded downgraded.

>   You should try to avoid installing multiple versions of OpenSSL on
>   the same machine.

I am afraid it is not quite my decision - I simply install distribution
packages I need and theey install (via dependncies) ssl (and other libs).

Finally i built freeradius debian  package against ssl 1.1 and still no
luck with my phone. :(

Next step is to build radius from github sources to find if debian
patches changes anything ...

KJ

--
http://wolnelektury.pl/wesprzyj/teraz/