ldap google auth

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 13 18:09:19 UTC 2022

On Jul 13, 2022, at 1:50 PM, Antonio Cangiano <antoniocangiano76sp at gmail.com> wrote:

>> rlm_ldap (ldap): Reserved connection (5)
>> (5) ldap: Login attempt by "antoniocangiano"
>> (5) ldap: Using user DN from request
>> "uid=antoniocangiano,ou=Users,dc=iissgarrone,dc=edu,dc=it"
>> (5) ldap: Waiting for bind result...
>> (5) ldap: ERROR: Bind credentials incorrect: Invalid credentials
>> (5) ldap: ERROR: Server said: Incorrect password.
>
> I read the logs but I'm sure credentials are correct.

  Google says that the credentials are wrong.

a) the credentials are wrong

b) you're using the wrong DN

   There aren't many other choices.

  There's no magic "poke FreeRADIUS" configuration which will make the Google servers work.  You have to find out what the Google servers want, and then configure FreeRADIUS to send that information.