3.2.0 - huntgroups and regex

Dave Macias davama at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:21:20 UTC 2022

>   You can build your own docker images.  See scripts/docker/
>
>   There are directories for every OS.  You'll have to find the OS you're
> using, and then add a rule to install pcre before building the image.

Thank you Alan

I went and built an image based on python3.9-alpine with pcre and got it
working. Woohoo

I am struggling to get rlm_python3 to get compiled but will play around
with it first.

For posterity, below is my Dockerfile.

Thank you again for the assistance!

Best,
Dave

FROM python:3.9-alpine

ENV VERSION v3.2.x

RUN \
  apk --update add  \
     openssl-dev mariadb-dev postgresql-dev gdbm-dev readline-dev \
     bash libtool autoconf automake perl-dev python3-dev openldap-dev
krb5-dev \
     unixodbc-dev linux-pam-dev sqlite-dev talloc-dev libpcap-dev \
     linux-headers curl-dev hiredis-dev json-c-dev \
     net-snmp-tools pcre-dev pcre2-dev icu-data-full collectd-dev
libcap-dev doxygen asciidoctor libmemcached-dev freetds-dev \
     talloc \
     ruby-dev \
     openssl \
  && apk add --virtual .build-dependencies \
     git \
     build-base \
     automake \
  && git clone --depth 1 --single-branch -b $VERSION \
     https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server.git \
  && cd freeradius-server \
  && ln -s /usr/include/json-c json \
  && ./configure \
    --build=$CBUILD \
--host=$CHOST \
--prefix=/usr \
--sysconfdir=/etc \
--mandir=/usr/share/man \
--infodir=/usr/share/info \
--localstatedir=/var \
--datarootdir=/usr/share \
--libdir=/usr/lib/freeradius \
--with-logdir=/var/log/radius \
--with-radacctdir=/var/log/radius/radacct \
--with-system-libtool \
--with-system-libltdl \
--with-shared-libs \
--with-udpfromto \
--with-rlm_sql_sqlite \
--with-rlm_sql_postgresql \
--with-rlm_sql_mysql \
--with-rlm_krb5 \
--with-rlm_rest \
--with-rlm_redis \
--with-rlm_perl \
--with-rlm_ruby \
--with-rlm_rediswho \
--without-rlm_cassandra \
--without-rlm_eap_tnc \
--without-rlm_eap_ikev2 \
--without-rlm_sql_iodbc \
--without-rlm_sql_oracle \
--without-rlm_yubikey \
--without-rlm_ykclient \
--with-jsonc-include-dir="$PWD" \
--disable-developer \
                --with-pcre \
--with-rlm_python3 \
                --with-rlm-python3-lib-dir=/usr/local/lib/python3.9 \
                --with-rlm-python3-include-dir=/usr/local/include/python3.9
\
                --with-rlm-python3-config-bin=/usr/local/bin/python3-config
\
  && make \
  && make install \
  && cd - \