IPOE

Giedrius Baronas g.baronas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:19:43 UTC 2022

[admin at mtik1] /radius> print detail
Flags: X - disabled
 0   service=dhcp called-id="" domain="" address=10.10.10.11
secret="passw0rd"
     authentication-port=1812 accounting-port=1813 timeout=300ms
     accounting-backup=no realm="" src-address=10.10.10.10 protocol=udp
     certificate=none

[admin at mtik1] > /ip dhcp-server/print detail
Flags: D - dynamic; X - disabled, I - invalid
 0    name="defconf" interface=bridge lease-time=10m
address-pool=default-dhcp
      authoritative=yes use-radius=yes lease-script=""