connecting a server

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Jul 17 23:29:08 UTC 2022

> On Jul 17, 2022, at 3:12 PM, Alexandro Gonçalves Dos Santos <AlexandroGonSan at outlook.com> wrote:
>
>>  FreeRADIUS can connect to databases, and read user names / passwords from databases.  In order to configure this, you have to read the documentation and follow the examples.
>
> Can you send me the link to that particular page?

  There's this thing called "google".  If you search for "freeradius sql", you will get documentation.

  Or, look on http://wiki.freeradius.org.  It also has a search bar.  Look for "sql", and you will get documentation.

  Or look in the configuration files.  There are many references to "sql".

  If you're using LDAP instead of SQL, then look for "ldap" instead of "sql".

  i.e. there is an enormous amount of documentation available for FreeRADIUS.  All you have to do is look for it, and read it.  When you make it clear that you're unwilling to use Google to search for things, it makes us less interested in helping you.