Freeradius Framed-IP-Address not working with strongswan

Alexis Lacoste alexislacoste2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:14:16 UTC 2022

Thanks for the answers Alan and Michael.

I corrected my error in the users.conf file after reading the man users.
I put Service-Type = Framed-User before the Framed-IP-Address attribut. I
understood that there are reply items and check items, and that check items
are always at the beginning.

It works perfectly now.
Best regards.