MySQL Stored Procedure

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jun 11 23:53:03 UTC 2022

On Jun 9, 2022, at 3:33 PM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto <netolistas at mpc.com.br> wrote:
> Hello All,

  You keep posting empty messages to the mailing list.  Please stop.

>     I'm using Freeradius 3.0.25-2 on Linux Ubunt and MySQL 5.7 and Mikrotik NAS
>
>     Sometimes, if I have a energy fault on equipment, I have to many simultaneous authentication packets from same user.
>
>     When it happens, the same user can use 2 ou more IPs from my Pool simultaneous.
>
>     Is there a way to write a MySQL Stored Procedure to clean this faults?

   There's no way to fix this issue.  The correct solution is to not assign duplicate IPs.

  The default queries should work.  Perhaps queries from a very old version of the server have issues.  So make sure that you're not only using the newest release, bit also that you're using the latest queries and schema, too.