two Reply-Message returned to NAS

Can Paçacı pacaci at servisnet.com.tr
Mon Jun 20 09:48:21 UTC 2022

Hi,

We have an issue about reject message. As seen in the Figure , two reply
messages were received. It must be only ' You are already loged in '

image.png
One from simultaneous check setting (You are already loged in) and the
other(wrong password) from etc/raddb/sites-enable/default  file. İf we
deactivate wrong password-check part (in the below)  from
..raddb/sites-enable/default  file, the replay message is blank returned
to NAS.

         Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
         update reply {
         Reply-Message +=   "%{Reply-Message} Wrong Password..."
         }
        ..

Regards

--