Authentication issues

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jun 21 12:46:51 UTC 2022

On Jun 21, 2022, at 8:15 AM, David le Roux <david.leroux at miller.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks Michael,
>
>> You have to configure your new RADIUS server to ignore the "host/" realm.
>
> How do I do that? I've tried several solutions but none seem to work.

  See the FAQ for "I tried to do stuff, and it didn't work".

  What did you do?  What happened?

  The server gives MANY ways to re-write attributes, to copy attributes, and to reference them.

  You've set "check_cert_cn" in mods-available/eap.

  Can you think of any way to have that refer to another attribute?

  Can you think of any way to copy the User-Name to another attribute?  Perhaps with editing?

  The server comes with extensive documentation and debugging.  This problem *is* solvable, if you follow a careful process.