How create CA certificate for a linux based freeradius server?

Thiago Martins thiagomartins at itaueira.com
Thu Jun 30 16:40:30 UTC 2022

Hi Guys,

I followed all instructions and now I'm able to generate certificates.
Thank you all.
I'm not very pleased about it so we're are trying to create a simple
android app to manage the connection parameters using the following
API:

https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/wifi-suggest

It was a suggestion in this article:

https://www.xda-developers.com/android-11-break-enterprise-wifi-connection/

Thank you again!

--
Atenciosamente;

Thiago M

--
www.itaueira.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itaueira.com.br&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH42Xq5lpseB4cAh2qH7npCQfuT4A>

facebook/melaoRei
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmelaorei%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHpoNbpLy4hPWrbONSyBkPJZ3Da5A>
 f/ItaueiraTurmadaMonica
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FItaueiraTurmadaMonica&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEiygBAltzyxrySohIxySxT03oNLg>
 f/ItaueiraMelon
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fitaueiramelon&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH2YLsM-RqYfRFrgBkzTErDSOGaeg>

Esta mensagem é endereçada exclusivamente ao seu destinatário e poderá
conter informações confidenciais.
O uso não autorizado de tais informações
é proibido e estará sujeito às penalidades cabíveis.
*This message is
intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain information that is
confidential. *
*Unauthorized use of such information is prohibited and
subject to applicable penalties.*