DER format in TLS certificates

Iñigo Vicente ivicente at bexencardio.com
Wed Mar 2 15:26:39 UTC 2022

I have created a client.der from the client.pem, I pass it through cmd to
windows and I add it to a wifi module to connect but it gives me an error.
The client.pem contains two certificates, the CA and the client.pem, how
can I configure it to contain only the client?
I think there is this error, freeradius uses the size with the two
certificates together and I want to use them separately.

Thanks,
Iñigo.