"redundant" block works in "default" virtual server, but does not work in "inner-tunnel"

Rahman Duran rahman.duran at erzurum.edu.tr
Fri Mar 4 06:15:48 UTC 2022

Ok, you are right as always :) It is not working as I expect, in
default virtual server either (with radtest). But I was sure it was working
like this. I made too many changes, maybe.

So at least you know what I try to do. How can I achieve this then? I want
to use multiple authentication sources, they can be users text file, sql or
ldap, and there can be multiple of the same kind, multiple sql, multiple
files, multiple ldap. User-Name should be searched in them sequentially and
if the user is not found in any of them (noop for files, notfound for sql
and ldap), I set the module failure message and reject the request here.

The problem is testing for "ok", "noop", "notfound" etc with a following
unlang if condition is not working as expected everywhere. So I am using
"group" statements as I need to be sure I am checking the correct module
return value.

Any advice is appreciated.

Rahman Duran