radiusd -X - command not found - Regarding

Marki jm+freeradiususer at roth.lu
Mon Mar 7 11:21:18 UTC 2022

I would tend to say that if you don't know how to use your OS, then it
isn't really a Radius question.

If I was completely lost, I would start by for example searching the
filesystem for "radiusd" or "freeradiusd" or look at the package manager
to find out what it is called in the first place.

Did you do any of those things?