sqlippool log messages to stdout

Matteo Sgalaberni sgala at sgala.com
Mon Mar 14 17:24:04 UTC 2022

----- On 14 Mar, 2022, at 18:05, Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com wrote:
>  The code in exfile.c is trying to create /dev/stdout, and I guess that's not
>  allowed.  Or the C library is too dumb to notice.
>
>  I've pushed a fix to the v3.0.x branch on GitHub.

Uhu, thanks, found it https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/6ea9cc233d4a16de2cb23465021635f332a86eab !

Can you help me also with the initial idea to bring the %{control:Module-Success-Message} of sqlippool into the standard logs?

I found several people with the same needs in lots of posts but I haven't found any solutions. All mailing lists threads finish with "use linelog". Does exists an alternative or not at all?

Thanks!

M.