Return Username to the Mikrotik

Muhammed Buvaydani muhammed.buvaydani at netcom.com.tr
Thu Mar 17 14:58:55 UTC 2022

hello, I have enabled the mac authentication  in my system,

so when the user is connected to the wifi Mikrotik will send a mac address as a username, I am checking if the username is a mac address I am getting the username that belongs to that mac and do the rest of the authentication against the username(not the MAc)

so if the user has rights access to the internet I am sending accept

but Mikrotik saved the username as a mac address,  I tried to reply with the attribute: User-Name="user"

but it seems not working

are there any attributes or something that I can do that

Thanks in Advance