Is there any way to get %{NAS-Port-Type} to use the number 19 rather than Wireless-IEEE 802.11?

Lucian Kim lucian.kim75 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:36:17 UTC 2022

Hello?

You want to use the NAS-Port-Type attribute for authentication.
By the way, RFC tries to use the defined numeric value, but if you look at
the log of FreeRADIUS, it is displayed in the form of a string.
For example, NAS-Port-Type 19 is displayed as Wireless-IEEE 802.11.
I want to use 19 for inquiry in the database. When I refer to
%{NAS-Port-Type}, it is displayed as Wireless-IEEE 802.11. Is there any way
to use 19?

thank you.