Freeradius V.3.2.0 performance issue

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed May 4 15:27:52 UTC 2022

On May 4, 2022, at 5:07 PM, Bassem Mettichi <mettichi at gmail.com> wrote

> You can run tests and make comparaison, as I have made many tests and I
> have seen the difference between the two versions.

  You aren't saying what tests you're running.  Which means we can reproduce those tests.

  Given that (a) there's nothing in the code to cause this, and (b) we don't see anything in our tests, I think this is just random variations in the test.

  i.e. there may be other things happening in your network and/or OS which interfere with the tests.